Couple failed to meet needs of dog with mange (News Post)May 17th, 2012 | Posted by in Demodectic Mange | News
Here’s a bit of news about a couple who has tried their best, but were unsuccessful in treating their dog’s mange:
A COUPLE failed to properly treat their dog for a skin condition, a court heard.
Sammy Jo Webb and Carl Farley’s Staffordshire bull terrier had the one of the worst cases of mange ever seen by an experienced vet, Plymouth magistrates were told.
Webb, aged 23, and Farley, aged 28, both of Union Street, admitted failing to meet the needs of an animal by not providing adequate veterinary care for the dog between January and July last year.
It’s such a pity everyone involved is having a hard time due to demodectic mange. I really do hope no one suffers the same fate!
- Molly the dog is looking for a new home after abuse (News Post)
- When Can You See an Improvement On Your Dog’s Skin After Demodectic Mange?
- Dog With Mange Saved From Death (Video)
- The One Thing You Absolutely Need To Know About Demodectic Mange
- Five Good Reasons Why Vaseline does NOT work for Demodectic Mange on Dogs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.